Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review of Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man, stand up show

Kevin Hart: I'm a Grown Little Man
You rated this movie: 5 of 5 stars
Hands down the funniest comic I've ever seen & stand up is a specialty of mine, especially BET style, so Kevin performed his butt off to make the top of that list of greats--Eddie Murphy funny, Chapelle funny, just one belly laugh after another & often without time to catch a breath in between. I bet the neighbors could hear me & wondered--what can be THAT funny? Kevin Hart can. At the end of the show he brings out his kids, he's such a humane guy despite his jokes about being a runner (from fights & altercations). His facial expressions and vocal mimics are excellent, amazing talent for impressions (not the celebrity kind--more like Robin Williams kind), at one point you'd swear he was white, another he was a woman, another an aristocrat, then a thug. His smile is beautiful, his jokes were not at all raunchy (tho I like that too) or full of f-bombs, though it is an adult show, not Bill Cosby clean, yet not filthy in any way. HIGHLY recommed BUYING this --just as funny my 2nd watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment