Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review of Paul Rodriguez: Comedy Rehab

Paul Rodriguez: Comedy Rehab
You rated this movie: 1 of 5 stars
The language, crass humor, none of that bothers me. The bilingual show and the total lack of funny DID bug me. In fact the only SLIGHTLY funny part was with Paul himself but he struggling & strutting like a peacock, none of which was at all humorous. Not a single laugh and after 60 minutes I shut it off & went to watch a MUCH funnier Kevin Hart Grown Little Man show instead, so glad I didn't waste the FULL 85 minutes on this one. I would NOT recommend this even if it were free & there was nothing else on--read a book, visit a friend, take a nap, any activity would be better spent than watching this. Too bad because Latino comedy is usually so much better than this even came close to being.

No comments:

Post a Comment