Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In Praise of the Fallen 9/11 Tribute CD Compilation

Sample all 16 tracks on the CD album, $5.99 to buy (well worth it for the music, but all proceeds go for 9/11 to the feelgood foundation). Industrial, metal & gothic or dark content that is incredibly good stuff, I'm on my 3rd listen this morning--whole LP repeat, lol. There's even a tribal fusion song which I loved, and 2 had very subtle sounds that reminded me of Pink Floyd. A couple have deep throbbing low frequency bass despite the hardcore rocking. There are at least 8 excellent songs, 5 that I can't choose between as a fav, so as you can guess, the $5.99 more than covers the cost if I bought them separately. Which ones are YOUR favorites?


Mine are tracks 3, 5, 7-9, 13 & 15 (seven totals FAVS, others close second). Give it a listen yourself :)
 http://inpraiseofthefallen.bandcamp.com/album/in-praise-of-the-fallen-volume-2

No comments:

Post a Comment